Tuesday, January 3, 2012

People Tree


A few weeks back I typed in "fairtrade" and "organic" clothing in to google and was delighted when I discovered People Tree, a Uk based company that has formed a network for fair trade clothing and farmers. I was even more delighted when I opened my christmas presents and my parents had kindly picked a beautiful Emma Watson for People Tree blouse and some really comfy trousers. I think it's so important to be more aware of what we're buying and the impact we have on others. Buying organic and fairtrade clothing means that everytime we purchase clothes we have a positive effect on someone else's life and we're not harming the planet. I would recommend having a good browse through this website and definitely having a look through the sale section, I've got three more tops heading my way for less than 20 pounds.




No comments:

Post a Comment