Friday, October 23, 2015

sustainable jewellery

With Christmas coming up it's the perfect time to start looking out for cute gift ideas and I can't think of anything better than gifting someone some eco-friendly statement jewellery. I've been having a browse on fashion-conscience this morning, which is fast becoming my new favourite website, and they have the cutest range of sustainable jewellery and....it's affordable....hurrah!

Here are some of my faves:

This little chap is by a brand called Ginger and is hand-made from FSC certified 3mm birch plywood.
Price £15.00

This cutey is from the same brand. Click here to check it out.
Price £12.00
 
I love this sustainable silver look brass ring by "Future Nature" 
Price £15.00
And aren't these fairtrade tortoise earrings the most adorable things you've ever seen!
Price £12.00
This six cord knitted organic necklace is by a designer called Anna Johnson, it's a little more pricey but I think you'll agree it's worth it. Click here for more info
Price £49.00
And if you really want to push the boat out then there's this amazing piece made from recycled leather and vintage chains by "Uncommonly Beautiful X" Click here to read about it.
Price £85.00

Ok, well that's enough window shopping for me this morning, I need to get ready for work. I hope you've enjoyed looking at these as much as I have and isn't it great to know that there are so many awesome jewellery items on the market that are fairtrade, organic and sustainable. See...we can still look fabulous whilst saving the planet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment