Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sonya Suhariyan



I first became aware of this illustrator's work when I bought my first copy of Noise magazine. Noise has been an endless source of inspiration for me and I get a little over excited when a new issue comes out. They usually feature Sonya's work in a few double page spreads. I really connect with it because it's the kind of place I'd like to get my work to. A lot of the patterns she uses are similar to the ones of been doodling with for the last few years. This reminds me that we really are all connected. I think it's beautiful that two artists who've never met and never seen each other's work share the same lines and parts of their imagination. It reminds me that we should never feel lonely in this world because we are all part of each other, that's the energy I get when I look at the picture below....gorgeous.



www.sonyasuhariyan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment